|Centre||Contact Person||Phone Number|
|Opera House||Priyanka Sarak||(+91-22) 2382 2386, 2385 7794|
|Andheri (West)||Pravin Bade||(+91-22) 2625 0039, 2670 5012|
|Dadar (West)||Manisha Chincholia||(+91-22) 24327715, 24327716|
|Vashi||Mrs Monal Naik||(+91-22) 27811024|
|Thane||Gauri||(+91-22) 25379610 / 65771304|
|Law College Road||Meelina Raje||(+91-20) 2541 0325, 2544 2296|
|Mahatma Gandhi Road||Jayant Pathak||(+91-20) 6400 7814, 40068780|
NATA Sample Papers
Download Sample Papers for NATA Entrance Exam:
Paper 1 – Aesthetic Sensitivity
Paper 2 - Drawing Test
NATA Entrance Exam Pattern:
The test is in two parts. A paper based drawing test for two hours and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test for one hour.
This is a two hour paper where candidate has to attempt two questions. One of the questions has two sub questions.
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects –
• Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
• Sense of perspective drawing.
• Creating interesting two dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms.
• Creating visual harmony using colors in given composition.
• Understanding of scale and proportions.
• Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
•Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
This is computer based adaptive test of one hour where candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions. This means that each questions difficulty level and marks depend on whether the preceding question was answered right or wrong.
The aesthetic sensitivity test measures perception, imagination and observation, creativity and communication along with architectural awareness and comprises of –
• Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
• Visualizing different sides of three dimensional objects.
• Indentifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
• Analytical reasoning.
• Mental Ability.
• Imaginative comprehension and expression.
• Architectural awareness.