Paper 1 – Aesthetic Sensitivity
NATA / JEE (2015-16) - Study Material Kit8 Books + Free NATA Test Series worth Rs.1000/-
Set of 8 books for comprehensive preparation of Architecture (B.Arch.) Entrance Exams of NATA & JEE. FREE Online Prep & Test Module for Aesthetic Sensitivity & Aptitude Papers along with this set.
Cash on Delivery
See Details Order Now
The NATA exam is for 3 hours and has 2 sections:
Section 1: Drawing test (2 hours) - 100 marks
Section 2: Aesthetic sensitivity test (1 hour) - 100 marks
This is a two hour paper where candidate has to attempt three questions. Students should try to get 70 out of 100 marks.
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects :
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner .
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of perspective drawing
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test is an Online Computer Based Test.
- It is for 1 hour and has 40 Questions.
- Each question has different marks and is timed (30 to 90 seconds) according to its difficulty.
- Each student gets different set of questions. It’s a Computer Adaptive Test.
- Once you answer a question you cannot go back to the previous question.
- Students should get 70 out of 100 marks. Note your marks immediately after your exam.
|No.||Type of Questions||No. of Questions Expected|
|1||Visualizing different sides of 3D objects||6|
|2||Visualizing 3D objects from 2D drawings||6|
|3||Visualizing 3D objects from 2D drawings||6|
|4||English Communication Ability||4|
|5||Mental Ability (Maths & Quants)||6|
|6||Awareness about Architectural materials & objects||6|